The Macomb Township Recreation Center was built for the recreational enjoyment of all members and our guests. Please treat the facility, other patrons and staff with respect and adhere to all recreation center policies and rules. Recreation Center policies and rules will be strictly enforced to help us ensure an enjoyable experience for all patrons.
Personal belongings should be secured in lockers, the recreation center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Combination locks are available for purchase at the front desk for $5.00.
- Food and Beverages are not permitted in the gym.
- Soft soled, non-marking athletic shoes are required.
- No open toed, heels or bare fee allowed.
- Participants must wear a shirt at all times.
- Sleeveless shirts must not exceed 2″ below the armpit.
- No Dunking or hanging from rims or nets (you will be removed from the facility).
- Individuals exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct will be removed from the facility.
- Courts are on a first come first serve basis.
- If necessary, basketball games will be reduced to half court.
- Macomb Township Recreation Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Cardio & Weight Rooms
- Patrons must be currently in the 9th grade to enter fitness areas.
- Make sure to return all weights and dumbbells to their proper racks.
- Always use collars and spotters when lifting.
- Do not drop weights.
- Keep hands and feet clear of all equipment when in use.
- Individuals under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proper attire is required at all times.
- Slower runners and walkers stay on inside of track to allow for passing.
- Please refrain from walking/running no more than 2 individuals wide.
- Please follow the designated lane direction for the day listed.
- No standing, stretching or stopping on track lanes.
- Please store gym bags and other items in proper designated areas.