Anyone NEW to our program, wishing to enroll in Levels 1 – 4 must first participate in a REQUIRED swim test to ensure correct placement in lessons. Children should come prepared to swim. Preschool swim lessons do not require a swim test. Please refer to the class descriptions when enrolling your child in a preschool lesson.
SWIM TESTS will be conducted Monday – Friday, 6:00-9:00pm at the Macomb Township Recreation Center. No appointment necessary.
SPECIAL NOTE: Participants may be registered for only one section of swim lessons at a time. Registering for consecutive sections may result in the participant being enrolled in an inappropriate level for a later section and cancellation may be required. Enrolling in the incorrect level may also result in enrollment cancellation.
Make-Up Swim Lessons
There will be no MAKE-UP classes or refunds for classes that participants are unable to attend. If the pool is closed due to weather or maintenance, causing classes to be cancelled, a make-up class would occur on the next day in the sequence of classes after the last scheduled class date.
Use of the Facility
Participants will be allowed into the locker room facility NO SOONER THAN 15 MINUTES prior to the start of your swim lesson. Participants will be allowed in the water during their swim lesson only. Please visit the Aquatics Center main page for times the pool is available for open swim.
Aquatics Registration Information
All swim lessons, including adult and private lessons will follow this schedule.
- Sessions 1-4: Monday, January 2, Beginning at 6:00am – Only available for RESIDENT ONLINE registration.
- Sessions 1-4: Monday, January 2, Beginning at 12:00pm – Only available for RESIDENT registration (Online, Walk-In & Mail).
- Sessions 1-4: Thursday, January 5, Beginning at 6:00am – Available for resident and non-resident registration.
- Sessions 5-6: Monday, February 13, Beginning at 6:00am – Only available for RESIDENT registration (Online, Walk-In & Mail).
- Sessions 5-6: Thursday, February 16, Beginning at 6:00am – Available for resident and non-resident registration.
Please Note: Participants may be enrolled in only one swim class at a time. Participants enrolled in multiple sessions of swim classes will be removed from all additional classes and credits will be placed on household accounts. Please register your children for only ONE swim class at a time.